Registration Information 2013/2014
The School of Grace is a half-day Christian Preschool in Raleigh serving children ages six months through five years where parent participation plays a key role. The preschool operates from September through May.
If you’d like a printable version of our Application Form Click Here for 2013/2014.
*The School of Grace reserves one place in each class for a Special Needs Child. In order to qualify as such, an active IFSP (for children 6 mos. to 2 yrs.) or an IEP (3-5 yrs.) must be in place. We support and encourage parents to seek out the services provided by Wake County through Health and Human Resources or Project Enlightenment.
- Send: the completed registration form and a registration check payable to “The School of Grace” for $135
(Infant / Toddler), $160 (2/3 Year Old Class), $220 (3/4 Year Old Class), $270 (Transitional Class)
- Mail to: The School of Grace 5010 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, NC 27609.
- Registration forms and fees for families currently enrolled and Grace Lutheran Church members must be submitted by January 31, 2013 to receive priority status.
You will be notified regarding the status of your application.
- Registration fees are not applicable to tuition and are non-refundable, unless the parents move to another town, notifying The School of Grace in writing prior to July 1, 2013.
- September tuition is due at Parent Orientation in August.
- The School of Grace admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.